This is the change-log for January, 2020. I will try to post many of the most important updates here. You can also track changes to the game in the source code on notabug (our code repository,There is a link in the forum header).
This month, I want to improve a number of bugs that have been being reported about certain mods that are not working with the protection mod. In terms of new content, there are a few major mob updates I would like to do. Some of these would include: dinosaurs, pirates, and dragons. Of course there will be other updates to the game throughout the month.
I work full-time now, so your direct involvement in the project really helps improve things. Bug reports, suggestions, gameplay, and development are all appreciated! Happy new year everyone!
- Re-add an updated version of gauges (health bars above players) that is allegedly fixed from crashing the game.
- Fixed a bug which caused Christmas Present Lootchests to spawn all over in newly generated areas (Thank you MisterE for reporting this quickly).
- Added woodcutting mod and some other minor tweaks.
- Removed woodcutting for fringe problems with other mods and things that used wood blocks. simplified things this way anyways
- Fixed a major bug that crashed the server when the druid staff was used.
- Removed smoke mod from lava nodes due to massive lag occurrences.
- update nether mod to remove major crash when using nether portals
- add music, rain and snow
- settlements and towns have been updated
- removed stone ladders for game-play reasons.