There will be an update coming soon.
I am planning on working on a few things. Here are some of them:
- look into converting the modset into a proper gamemode with configuration settings baked in and unused assets removed.
- publishing my todo list and soliciting assistance from willing people in our community.
- readd teleporters and rebalance a bit. can these be used with mesecon wires? Not sure that would work. Might just readd telemosiac how it was and look into ways to balance this.
- add damage numbers when hitting other entities?
- readd display modes on signs to add text on signs instead of HUD text.
- readd server cleaner functions for development purposes
- dinosaurs fossils
- rebalance and new features using oil to helicopter
- possibly add some caverealms and ethereal stuff.
- possibly add wine and fermenting. (i'd like to find a purpose for this first like playereffects: stregth + difficult moving like when walking on goblin cobble stone, maybe its best not to add alcohol since its been kid friendly so far? I dont want to encourage alcohol usage, We'll see) whichever is more fun will be added. Fermenting sounds fun to me.
- try to get music to work alongside ambient sound effects
- add swamp / jungle ambience like frogs croaking
- clothing + skins + armor + costumes still needs work. not sure how to approach this yet. they are intertwined.
- add gemstones and gemtools.
- add useful npc's to towns with different items to sell? possible remove commoditymarket. It might be too comlpex to be used to most players, i havent noticed very many players using this. This warrants discussion. I like the concept. But it is not "simple" and not easy to use initially. I love the idea of trading, gold, and economic value though so I dont want to remove this yet. I was also considering finding a way to integrate the "laptop" mod and adding markets as "apps" on the computer so you can trade from anywhere with this. Thoughts?
- are christmas presents still spawning underground, out of season?
- add afk / returned from afk detection
- possibly add hot air ballons to reach sky islands.
- replace rocketship with UFO's that use mese or something for fuel?
- try new goblins versions people have been working on.
- landmines and other advanced weapons.
- implement gravel seive to give coins or something instead of ores? it is a cool item but needs balance.
- nether is too dark. Should entities be able to go through nether portals if chasing a player? I would like that.
- implement pirate pack.
this list grew a lot, not sure all of this will be included but ive begun settings up for additional updates soon.